Sonntag, 24. März 2013

IF - Swim

This lazy little gnome is sort of a double feature as he enjoys swimming in a bubble while also wearing eye glasses.

On second thought I added some more colour to the water.
Which do you prefer?

I love garden gnomes (Though NOT in the garden!) and have already added one to an illustration for 'Heimat' (the English 'home' is not exactly the same) as it is one of many kitsch items representing Heimat for me.You can see it here:
On researching garden gnomes I stumbled upon this hilarious book: How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack



2 Kommentare:

  1. Very original idea! And a beautiful drawing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Funny and very original, I have to say I'm very literal when it comes to a theme so I enjoy looking at art that takes the theme outside the box. Also personally I prefer the clear water :)

    AntwortenLöschen